Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To be or not to be.

Finally, I finished my training in informatics taking Call Center Training program. I wish I'll be ready to face the World of the night shifter. I've learned a lot of things like how to communicate to people with problems, intonation, british and American accent. That's why i'll try my VERY BEST to be a call center agent.


Thanks Mam Lita for your consideration and the wondeful experience that you gave me and my co-trainees. I salute you!


But then their are several times that i feel soo bored! Like when mam lita talked about her experience during her college days or what. Co'z i don't really want to listen to what she's talking about. (The hell i care db?!) . LOL .

At this point, i need to thank the people who really believes my potentials (kung meron man!). Now, i know im very thankfull to have this kind of friends. You guys know who you are. Thank you!

No comments:

~WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET.~