Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Beginning


Actually, i don't know how to start my 1st entry. Co'z im not a very smart boy.
Anyway, I'd like to start my first entry with these cute fellas of mine.




~The Team Socialites~

(I used the term "TEAM",Kahit ayoko. It's sooo Kapamilya!)




~The O-bar group~
(sorry this picture was taken @ puerto galera not in O-Bar)



~Apc Clan~

(Association of Professional Chatters)




To all, Thank you guys for having me as one of your friend through thick and thin, I know all the time we spend each time together we're happy and we enjoyed it.


AS A FAMILY!!!


I l-o-v-e you guys and keep on rock'n my WORLD!!!

1 comment:

Chunkee said...

Oh don't worry, Chokie... The term "Team" is much appropriate! Hahaha! Welcome to blogging, honey! :p

~WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET.~